Tuesday, November 28, 2006
A brand new start

Hmmm... This is a new start. For what? I also dont know. Jst feel like starting afresh. Maybe I have realised something- One still have to be responsible for what he/she writes in his/her blog. So this blog will not make the same mistake that the old blog did.


Since this is a new blog and a new start, let me share something about my day today. As usual, I slept until 11 plus when my tutor and Jess msged me. The former said that she will call and she did, told me a few things about her plan about my prom cloth. Then Jess said that she was interviewing for her job. Later, I waited for the delivery to come (some stuff that my parents used for work). At the same time, I was mopping floor, cooking lunch and msging Jess cos she was too bored as she had to wait until 3 for another interview. In the end she didnt go for the second one. I went to accompany her as she wait for another one at 6. In the end, she said that she was waiting for her family for dinner instead of interview but I still accompany her until 6. Heard that her parents were treating her relatives a meal so she have to join them. She kind of mentioned that I can join them (if I didnt hear wrongly) but I thought that it was their family gathering so I didnt stay. If it was just their parents, I wouldnt mind cos her parents were quite nice and easygoing. Not that I am very old or what but I was quite shocked that Jess still like to drink Yakult (Not teasing though, just shocked).

So ya thats about it today. But from today onwards, I have a new plan - I am trying to gain weight. Hmmm... ya.. I am stupid. I have always been like that. Maybe I am Virgo so I really care what people around me say about me. True, I am gainign weight cos people have been saying that I am thin and stuff.



Arghh... stupid me...


Tammy on 6:09 AM