Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Back from HK and to day is the first dae of school!!! for my sister... `

Yoyoyo!!! I am back from HK for many days already but I haven't really pack all my stuff yet cause I had too many stuff to do: 1. finish my collection of vcds and dvds 2. listen to all my cds 3. upload them in computer and finish the snacks first. I bought so many vcds and dvds from HK that I think I need to watch them 24/7 each day for like a month or two to finish them entirely. Actually there are more to come cause my aunt is coming over on the 6th to SG to see me off on 13th. So there will be more to come on 6th. Anyway I have many things to share about my experience in HK but I wouldnt say them just yet cause today is an important to day to talk about.

Today morning at 0630, I actually woke up with my sister cause today is the first day of school of year 2007... wait... for my sister... Then I am supposed to bring my sister to her school which is now only a few stones' throws on this special day. Just we reach her school at around 7, I saw her off and I turned back to the nearest MacD and have my breakfast. That is unusual. AT this time last year, I should be rushing out of the house and racing against time to the bus stop so that I dont miss the crucial 48 bus before I need to pay another extra 2 bucks plus the taxi fare to get to school and then carry on with my mugging and stuff. Nope. Nothing like that happened today. I strolled. I enjoyed my breakfast. I finished my drink after a game of Burnout 2 PSP. I actually have ample time to go to the Gents and tidy up myself and finish my "business". Then I strolled back to the bus stop and let whatever bus I like and dislike go like nobody's business. If today last year is call "rush hour", then today this year must be "the Holiday". Then as I was taking the xth bus that passes by, I got abit down. Every year today, I am rushing my guts out to get to school and mug, but this year today, I didnt do that. I was too free. I feel so awkward when I can laze around my bed at 9 plus to watch my movies.

Maybe a busy life is more suitable for me.

Maybe I prefer to be in school, schooling... mugging...





I am so weird... Am I?


Tammy on 5:59 AM