Sunday, May 27, 2007
135 days ago...

135 days ago, my life changed totally. From 13th Jan 2007 to 130107. From 1.30pm to 1330. From waking up in the morning to reverlie (or however they spelt that). From going to bed to lights out. From getting out of the house to booking out of camp. From coming back home to booking in back to camp. From paying cash for meals to scanning card for meals. Things changed - dramatically- overnight.

I no longer have to comb my hair as there were no longer hair long enough to comb. Also, my ezlink turned from blue to green. From beep-beep to a single toot. I can no longer be considered as a student of any school. Seriously, I didnt feel good about all the abovementioned. I have always hated to realise that I am already 19 (going 20 in fact) and it is time for me to do what I didnt have to do if I was in where I was born. I joined this organisation that forbids me saying things that reveals too much of what they are doing so I shall not mention what I am going through ( but it should be obvious enough ). True that I did became more mature as I went through hardship that I wouldnt have gone through if I was student. But I also became more depressed easily. Probably, I hated the state I am in now so much that I wanted to quit alot. Sadly, there isnt any choice at all for me and for all the others who going through what I am going through now.

In the days when i was away from the mainland Singapore, I knew friends whom our friendship surpassed many friends that I have known in Sec school and JC. Then comes to days back in Singapore mainland, there are also friends that meant a lot to me in my life at this point in time. Without all of them, I could have finished off myself. I am not trying to scare off anyone by saying all this but I am just trying to express my gratitude to my friends who helped and supported me when I needed them the most.

Up till here, I am getting tired already, so will continue in an other day.


Tammy on 5:13 AM